What is TFA? In my house, anything that is super tasty is labeled T.F.A. or Totally Fucking Awesome.
We’re a classy folk, what can I say.
Last night’s desert was awesome, easy and you can make it with basic ingredients most people just have in their pantry or fridge on a daily basis.
Stuff you’ll need:
6-8 slices day-old bread depending on the size of your loaf (twss)
2 Tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup raisins (totally optional as I despise those dehydrated little bits of evil with a fiery passion)
4 eggs, beaten
2 cups milk
3/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon good vanilla extract
Erections (Or Directions for those who don’t find penis jokes funny):
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2) Tear bread into small pieces and toss in an 8 inch square or 11 x 9 inch baking pan. Drizzle melted butter over bread. If using the dehydrated little bits of evil otherwise know as raisins, add them now and God have mercy on your soul.
3) In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. Beat until well mixed then pour over the great mixture. Gently push down the mixture with a fork or some similar implement of kitchenry until bread is covered and soaking up the egg custard mixture.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes or until the top springs back when gently tapped. (also twss)
5) Pull this sucker out of the oven when done, spoon a ginormous helping into serving bowls and add an assload of good vanilla ice cream on top. The sweet spicy bread pudding with a nice cup of coffee on a cold day like today is in fact the shiz, my friends.