Daily Prompt: On the interview show Inside the Actors’ Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. What are your responses?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us FAVORITE.
- What is your favorite word? Yes.
- What is your least favorite word? Can’t.
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Music, reading, brainstorming with fellow writers, movies
- What turns you off? Getting out of practice.
- What is your favorite curse word? Fuck.
- What sound or noise do you love? The sound of a coffee grinder.
- What sound or noise do you hate? Whining.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Singer, but I can’t sing for shit.
- What profession would you not like to do? Dentist.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “Welcome. We’ve been saving you a seat.” Then he’d lower his voice and say, “In your last book on page 45, isn’t that thing I invented the greatest?!”
You can find the original post here: http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/11/12/daily-prompt-favorite/